CANON EOS-1D MARK III FIRMWARE UPDATE, VERSION 1.1.0
The firmware update (Version 1.1.0) incorporates the following improvements and fixes:
- Improves the look of images when played back on the LCD monitor.
- Fixes a problem in the operation of the dials (Main, Quick Control, Vertical-grip Main).
- Reduces the tendency to autofocus on the background instead of the main subject when shooting in AI Servo AF under certain conditions.
- Corrects errors in the Italian and Simplified Chinese menu screens.
- Fixes a rare phenomenon in which the camera cannot start normally when the battery is inserted. (Version 1.0.9 only)
The Version 1.1.0 firmware being released this time is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.0.9. If the camera's firmware is already Version 1.1.0, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
Click here for the Canon EOS-1D Mark III firmware Update page which includes firmware Q&A.