The HD 25-SP II are closed, dynamic headphones for monitoring, recording and outdoor applications.
They are extremely comfortable, featuring a minimalistic headband and a unique capsule design, making them an attractive and lower-cost alternative to the HD 25-II. These are also suitable for nightly DJ use.
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- High maximum sound pressure level
- 65 Ohm nominal impedance for universal compatibility
- Tough, detachable OFC cable
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems and lightweight aluminium/copper voice
Frequency response (headphones)
30 - 16000 Hz
THD, total harmonic distortion
ca. 3 N supraaural
3,5/6,3 mm stereo
Without cable: 115 g
200 mW stereo
Max. Sound pressure level (aktiv)
1 HD 25-SP II