This package of 3 Sennheiser E 835 Handheld Microphones feature solid metal construction and a dynamic element with a cardioid polar pattern for solid performance on stage, general PA applications, recordings, instrument capturing and more. These workhorse microphones are designed to perform nightly and provide crystal clear sound without noise and feedback. Their cardioid polar pattern rejects off-axis incidental noise and the smooth frequency response cuts through loud stage performances. High SPL handling means the E 835 can capture transient (peaking) audio without distorting. The E 835 isnt only a favorite among musicians, its a well suited option for speech capturing due to its intelligibility.
The epack e 835 provides all you need for your live performance. Besides the professional evolution vocal microphone e 835, the epack includes a high-quality K&M microphone stand, a 5 m XLR cable, a microphone clip and a robust microphone pouch.
The e 835 is a cardioid lead vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure.
- Rugged metal body
- Exceptional feedback rejection
- High sound pressure handling capability
- Shock-mounted capsule provides excellent suppression of handling noise
- Good isolation from incidental noise from the rear
- Humbucking coil
- Microphone stand with integral boom arm
- Ideal for on the move: lightweight and easily collapsible
- Rugged, powder-coated surface
base: diam. 700 mm, height 845-1475 mm
Ø 48 x 180 mm
Frequency response (microphone)
Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz)
Min. terminating impedance
- 1 vocal microphone e 835
- 1 K&M microphone stand with boom arm
- 1 XLR cable, 5 m
- 1 microphone clip
- 1 microphone carrying case
- 1 user manual