The D FA 645 55mm F2.8 lens is a fast, standard lens designed specifically for use with the PENTAX 645D. It features an advanced optical design tailored for digital photography, quiet SDM autofocus, and it's fully weather sealed for field use.
Fixed 55mm standard-length focal length lens.
Advanced optical design, including lens curvature and optical coatings, is optimized for the exacting needs of digital photographic sensors.
Fully weather sealed design works with the 645D weather sealed body for maximum reliability in the field.
Curved aperture blades provide a circular aperture at F5.6 for extremely smooth image bokeh.
PENTAX 645 AF2 bayonet mount can be used on older PENTAX film 645 bodies.
Quiet SDM autofocus motor provides fast and accurate autofocus operation.
Fast F2.8 maximum aperture allows outstanding depth of field control, while maximizing shutter speeds for existing light photography.
PENTAX Quick-Shift autofocus system instantly shifts from auto to manual focus for on-the-fly focus accuracy.
- Lens 645 KAF2 bayonet
- Angle Of View 53 degrees on 645D, 65 degrees on 645, 645N, 645NII
- Number Of Diaphragm Blades 9
- Minimum Focusing Distance 1.64â (0.5m)
- Maximum Magnification 0.17X
- Weight 14.7 oz (416g) without hood 16.3 oz (463g) with hood
- Objective Cap O-LC67 67mm
- Lens Aperture Ring N/A
- Diaphragm Control N/A
- Lens Construction 9 elements, 7 groups
- Aperture Min: F2.8, Max: F22
- Minimum Aperture F2.8
- Filter Diameter 67mm
- Dimensions 3.2x2.7â (81.3x68.2mm)
- Case S100-120 (included)
- Hood PH-RBN 67mm (included)
- Tripod Adapter N/A
- Focal Length 55mm
- PENTAX LENS HOOD PH-RBN67MM
- 645 LENS MOUNT CAP
- PENTAX LENS CAP O-LC67
- PENTAX LENS SOFT CASE S100-120