A set of 2 long clamping bolts for Capture v2 and CapturePRO, allowing Capture to fit around thicker straps. Recommended for straps that are thicker than 0.5 in (1.3 cm). Note that these are the same clamping bolts that come with the PROpad and P.O.V. Kit.
- Mount Capture on extra-thick straps - Replace Capture's standard clamping bolts with these longer bolts and easily mount Capture onto straps thicker than 0.5 in (1.3 cm).
- Easily use Capture with PROpad and P.O.V. Kit - some Capture accessories come with stabilizing pads that Capture clamps onto. These longer bolts (already included with PROpad and P.O.V. Kit) make it easier to mount Capture on these pads.
- Ultra-durable construction - Anodized aluminum heads with stainless steel shafts - weatherproof and built to last a lifetime.
- Superior locking ability - Our Capture v2 bolts are an improved design from our v1 bolts - they feature a special head geometry that prevents Capture from loosening on your backpack strap during use.
- Materials: Stainless steel shaft with turned aluminum head
- Size: 18mm head diameter, 29.5mm total length
- Strap size: Allows Capture to fits straps up to 2.0 cm (0.8 in) thick*
- Compatibility: Capture v2 and CapturePRO (does not work with Capture v1)
- Warranty: Lifetime
*Strap thickness measured when strap is compressed. Note that many backpacks have straps thicker than this, but Capture's standard clamping bolts will still fit these straps because they are made of spongy materials that can be compressed.