The smc Pentax D FA 100mm F2.8 WR Macro is a telephoto lens with ultra-close focusing capabilities. With high-quality, weather-resistant construction, it delivers clear, high-contrast images from both telephoto and macro perspectives.
It is ideal even in damp, inclement outdoor conditions for close-up photographers looking for full-size subject magnification and outstanding depth of field control for the smallest of subjects.
- WR Weather-resistant design is ideal for use on popular Pentax weather resistant DSLR bodies.
- Macro lens features a full 1:1 image magnification ratio (1X, Life Size).
- D FA series lens features a full frame design, compatible with Pentax film and digital SLR cameras, but optically optimized for digital imaging.
- Rounded aperture blades improve bokeh at wide apertures for silky smooth background de-emphasis.
- Pentax SP (Super Protect) coating on front lens element helps repel dust, water, and grease, while minimizingfingerprints.
- Pentax Quick-Shift focus system instantly switches to manual focus with a simple twist of the focus ring.
- Body-controlled aperture improves weather resistant design, while maintaining quick access to full aperture control.
- Durable aluminum housing protects lens optics.
- Construction: 8 Groups/ 9 Elements
- Angle of view: 16 degrees (DSLR), 24.5 degrees (film SLR)
- F stop range: f/2.8-32
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.99' (0.303m)
- Maximum Magnification: 1:1
- Filter Size: 49mm
- Dimensions (Length x Diameter): 3.2 " x 2.6" / 80.5mm x 65mm
- Weight: 12 oz. / 340g
- Notes: Weather Resistant Design, Quick-Shift Focus, SP (Super Protect) coating, Aluminum Housing, Curved Aperture Blades