70-300mm F4-5.6 DG Macro
- Designed for use with full frame digital SLR cameras. May also be used with smaller APS-c size sensors with a corresponding effective increase in focal length to about 100 to 450mm with most cameras
- Minimum focusing distance of 59 inches throughout the entire zoom range & a maximum magnification ratio of 1:2.
- Equipped with a switch that reduces the minimum focusing distance at 150mm to 95cm
- SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements provide optimum color correction & sharpness throughout the entire zoom range
- A lens hood and front & rear lens caps are included with the lens.
Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 DG OS Lens for Pentax Specifications
- 14 Elements in 10 Groups
- 150 *(95) cm / 59.1* (37.4) in
- (Diameter x Length) 76.6 x 119.5 mm/3.0 x 4.7 in
- 208.3 mm / 8.2 in
- 530g / 18.7oz.
- 70-300mm F4-5.6 DG Macro Lens
- Lens Hood
- Front and Rear Lens Cap