70-300mm F4-5.6 DG Macro
Sigmas 70-300mm F4-5.6 DG Macro is a compact telephoto zoom lens. With a range that is useful for candid portraiture, capturing children playing in the backyard, amateur sports or even wildlife at the zoo this lens is usually the lens that photographers reach for first. Its great on vacation for capturing scenic details or even groups of flowers in a garden. The Sigma 70-300mm offer a 4 to 1 zoom ratio in a compact lens that is easily carried in your camera bag or left on the camera as you travel; and the images are magnificent.
- Designed for use with full frame digital SLR cameras. May also be used with smaller APS-c size sensors with a corresponding effective increase in focal length to about 100 to 450mm with most cameras
- Minimum focusing distance of 59 inches throughout the entire zoom range & a maximum magnification ratio of 1:2.
- Equipped with a switch that reduces the minimum focusing distance at 150mm to 95cm
- SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements provide optimum color correction & sharpness throughout the entire zoom range
- A lens hood and front & rear lens caps are included with the lens.