Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM Lens Features:
This Sigma APO 150-500mm F5-6.3 DG HSM is an ultra telephoto zoom lens that allows photographers to freely explore the flexibility of a telephoto zoom lens. For sports or nature photographers who relish this flexibility the Sigma 150-500mm is unsurpassed with 25 percent more reach than the smaller 120-400mm, this lens is perfect for the photographer working at long distances and with subjects such as backyard birds or small wildlife. This unique lens is an excellent optical performer featuring three SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements for optimum color correction and sharpness throughout the entire zoom range, rear focusing system corrects for fluctuation of aberration due to focusing and Optical Stabilization and high speed Hyper-Sonic Motor to help you take the eye-catching photographs you're meant to. Compatible with the Sigma APO Tele Converters.
The appearance and specification are subject to change without notice.
- Designed for use with full frame digital SLR cameras
- May also be used with smaller APS-c size sensors with a corresponding effective increase in focal length to about 255mm to 850mm on the Sigma SD format
- Offers Sigma's OS System (Optical Stabilization) allowing handheld photography even in low-light situations
- HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) ensures a quiet & high-speed auto focus
- Minimum focusing distance of 86.6 inches with a maximum magnification of 1 to 5.2
- Compact weighing only 4 pounds & a mere 10 inches in length