Sigma 120-400mm f4.5-5.6 DG APO OS HSN Lens Specifications:
- Lens Construction: 21 Elements in 15 Groups
- APO Tele Converter:
- Angle of View: 20.4° - 6.2°
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Mininum Aperture: f22
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 150 cm / 59.1 in
- Filter Size (mm): 77
- Maximum Magnifications: 1:4.2
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length):
92.5 x 203.5 mm
3.6 x 8 in
- Weight: 1750g / 61.7oz.
- Corresponding Mounts:
OS (Minolta only)
OS - Optical Stabilizer Function
HSM - Hyper-Sonic Motor
CONV - APO Teleconverter EX
DG - DG for Digital
D - Distance Information Function
- Compatibility notes:
* For Pentax and Sony mount, OS function is not available.
* If the camera body does not support HSM motor, AF will not work.
* The angle of view depends upon the camera being used.
* Nikon & Pentax Mounts: Does not have aperture ring
* Nikon Mount: Built in motor lens: compatible with D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D5000
* The Pentax mount teleconverter is not compatible with this particular lens.
* The appearance and specification are subject to change without notice.