Induro BHD2 Ballhead Features:
INDURO BHD dual-action ballheads offer increased load capacities, large ergonomic locking knobs, adjustable drag and tension control, independent panning control and much more. Made of precision-machined Magnesium alloy and incorporating an Arca-Swiss style quick release system for maximum compatibility and flexibility, these heads are designed to handle virtually any shooting situation and equipment - from compact to full-sized professional gear. Include a matching Arca-Swiss compatible Quick Release Plate. Fits Size 2 Tripods.
- Adjustable Manual Drag Control Knob
Provides responsive adjustment to compensate for different camera/lens weights.
- Independent 360-degree Pan Control Knob
Makes full or partial horizontal panoramic adjustments easy.
- Arca-Swiss Compatible Quick Release Clamp
Interchangeable industry standard QR system, Safety Locking Quick Release System.
Induro BHD2 Ballhead Specifications:
- Maximum Load: 39.6 lb (18 kg)
- Tilt Range: +90°/-45°
- Drag Control: Yes
- Panning Range: 360°
- Separate Panning Lock: Yes
- Quick Release (QR) Plate:
Dovetail (Arca-Swiss Style Compatible)
- Bubble Level: No
- Head Mount Thread Size: 1/4 inch - 20
- Base Mount Thread: 3/8 inch - 16
- Weight: 1.3 lbs (0.6 kg)
- Induro BHD2 Ballhead