Velbon Sherpa 750R Tripod w/ 3-Way Panhead Features:
Strong and versatile tripods for both professionals and advanced amateurs. Velbon Sherpa tripods are equipped with the 3-way panhead PH157Q with Quick-release platform system that incorporates some clever features such as a one-touch handle that allows locking of both pan and tilt movements with one twist. The handle is mounted on the left which allows the user to keep their right hand free to operate the camera. Most models in the Sherpa range feature a slanting tooth geared elevator for smooth adjustment and also a friction adjuster that enables tension adjustment of centre-column elevator.
This 4-section tripod incorporates unique and innovative features which allow extremely versatile camera control. The four section legs allow the tripod to be a compact 54cm in length when folded, yet when fully extended it reaches a solid, useful height of 155cm.
Velbon Sherpa 750R Tripod w/ 3-Way Panhead Specifications:
- Maximum Height (cm / in): 155/61.0
- Height (cm / in): 129.5/51.0
- Low Height (cm / in): 31.5/12.4
- Folded Height (cm / in): 55/21.7
- Weight (kg / lbs): 2.2/4.85
- Diameter Of Legs (mm / in): 26/1.02
- Ideal Load (kg / lbs): 4/8.82
- Maximum Load (kg / lbs): 5/11.02
- Spare Quick Release Plate: QB-157
- Velbon Sherpa 750R Tripod w/ 3-Way Panhead