- Recommended For Preventing Camera Shake During Close-Up (macro) Photography
- Range Up To 100m (320ft.) Without Obstacles - Retractable Antenna For Long Range Shots!
- Designed For Groups, Macros, Time Lapse Mode, Long Exposures / Shutter Mode, Continuous Shooting Mode, Delay Shooting Mode etc.
- Low Power Consumption Minimizes The Need For Battery Replacement
- 16 Control Output Channels
- Compatible with the Nikon D700, D300, D300s, D200, D2X, D2H, D3s, D3, D2X, D2H, D2, D1H, D1, F90X, F90, F100, F6, F5, N90s, KODAK DSC-14N, FUJI S3 PRO, S5 PRO Digital SLR Cameras
The Polaroid Wireless shutter release is handy for taking pictures of subjects that are difficult to approach, or to minimize vibration for close-ups and time exposure. It employs a superior anti-interference functionality and allows a choice of 16 different RF channels. This is particularly useful if several photographers are working in the same vicinity as you need only choose a specific channel for each photographer to prevent overlapping signals. Another use would be the ability to control multiple cameras with a single remote by assigning each camera their own receiver channel and switching the channels on transmitter. Range up to 100m (320ft.) without obstacles - Retractable antenna for Long range shots! Designed for groups, macros, Time Lapse Mode, Long exposures / Shutter Mode, Continuous shooting mode, etc.