- Never Lose A Lens Cap Again
- Durable Adhesive Cap Tab Mounts Securely On Virtually Any Lens Cap
- Elastic Lens Loop Fits Even Larger Lens Barrels
Thanks to the Polaroid lens cap strap, putting an end to lost lens caps is as easy as 1, 2, 3
1) After making sure the outside of your lens cap is clean and dry, carefully peel off the paper covering the cap tabs adhesive
2) Firmly Press adhesive on lens cap for 5-10 seconds
3) Slip Elastic loop over lens barrel
The Polaroid cap keeper is a loop that serves as a connection between the lens cap and lens barrel.
Primarily usage of cap keeper will ensure that your lens cap will not be lost during picture taking and therefore is a low cost alternative as compared to lens cap replacement.
Further, unlike most cap keeper in the market, this cap keeper had a plastic connector which does not scratch or damaged the lens barrel or camera housing.