Olympus LS-100 Recorder w/Battery Features:
Specifically Designed To Do Just About Anything.
Presenting the Olympus LS-100 Multi-Track Linear PCM recorder. This compact little wonder helps working musicians write music, create demos, rehearse, and capture live shows. It's ridiculously easy to use and musicians will appreciate the onboard tuner, metronome and lissajous function. Enjoy capturing every note of an ear-splitting live performance, having squeaky clean recording with the XLR inputs and because it's designed to do it all, the convenient multi-tracking capabilities.
- 24 Bit / 96 KHz Linear PCM Recording
Sound that's even better than what you hear on a compact disc. Every nuance of every note and syllable is captured and played back with a rich and resonant quality.
- 90-Degree Directional, Stereo Condenser Microphones
A frequency range of 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz captures low bass and high treble frequencies with exceptional clarity. Independent left and right recording levels help you maintain balance and make adjustments on the fly.
- Array Of Features To Minimize Noise.
Separate audio processor and systems circuitry to maintain a high signal-to-noise ratio. Eliminates cross-channel interference and enables clear signal transmission.
- XLR/Phantom Power Supply
Designed with pro musicians in mind and comes with integrated XLR Phantom power supply and phone jack for external communications. The built-in instrumentation amplifier cuts slight noise and amplifies signals, allowing the use of lengthy cables.
- Eight Tracks
Multi-tracking and editing is a staple of professional recording, and is a technique where multiple separately-recorded sounds are mixed together to create a single stream of sound. On the LS-100, up to 999 tracks can be recorded in the fixed 44.1 kHz/16 bit format for CD writing, and up to eight tracks can be edited simultaneously.
- Packed With Other Useful Must-Haves.
Additional functions for music recording including; overdubbing, voice syncing, tuner and metronome.
- Live Recorder With Plenty Of Uses Beyond Music.
It's ideal for podcasting. Journalists and foley artists will appreciate the clear sound. Use it to build soundscapes or capture ambient noise. Birding and nature enthusiasts can record wildlife with lifelike clarity.
- Voice Guidance.
Voice feedback for actions lets the user operate the LS-100 without looking at the display.
- Voice Activation.
Voice Activation makes automatic starting and stopping of the recorder an extra benefit that saves time and energy.
Olympus LS-100 Recorder w/Battery Specifications:
- Recording Format: Linear PCM (WAV) /MP3
- Internal memory: 4GB
- External memory: Max. 64GB (Optional)
- Frequency characteristics:(Internal microphone) 20Hz~20kHz
- MIC jack: f 3.5mm, impedance 10kOhm
- LINE IN jack (MIC jack): f 3.5mm, impedance 12.5kOhm
- XLR/Phone jack: impedance 10 kOhm
- Phantom power supply: 48V/24V
- EAR jack: f 3.5mm, impedance 8 O or more
- Maximum headphone output: 10mW + 10W (at load of 16O)
- Speaker: Built-in 23 mm round dynamic speaker
- Maximum speaker output: 480mW (Speaker 8 Ohm)
- File editing function: Yes (PCM/MP3)
- Wireless remote control set (RS30W): Yes (Optional)
- Voice activated recording: Voice Sync
- Play Sync recording: Yes
- Pre-recording function: Yes
- Multi Track function: Yes
- Over Dubbing function: Yes
- Metronome function: Yes
- Tuner function: Yes
- Lissajous function: Yes
- MP3 Convert function: Yes
- CD Write function: Yes
- Lowcut filter: Yes (100Hz/300Hz)
- Battery: Lithium-ion rechargeable battery x1
- Battery life (Rec): Approx. 12 hours 30 minutes (Lithium-ion battery)
- External Power Supply: AC adapter A514 (Bundled)
159.0 x 70.0 x 33.5mm
3.25 inches x 2.75 inches x 1.31 inches
- Weight: 280g, 9.8 oz
- Compatible OS (USB Connect):
Microsoft Windows XP/ Vista/7
Mac OS X 10.4.11~10.7
- Olympus LS-100 Recorder
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery