Olympus Pathfinder 10 X 42 Exps I Binocular Features:
Designed for powerful performance in the great outdoors, the Pathfinder 10x42 EXPS I features fully multi-coated lenses and BaK-4 prisms so whether you're watching a bird in flight or simply checking out the surrounding terrain, you'll be provided with outstanding light-gathering power for bright, clear images and viewing at any time.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
Provide improved image brightness for a crisp, clear view.
- High Index Bak-4 Prisms
For maximum image brightness and contrast around the edges.
- Aspherical Lens System
Minimizes distortion for a sharp, clear image.
Olympus Pathfinder 10 X 42 Exps I Binocular Specifications:
- Product Series: Pathfinder
- Prism Type: BaK-4 Porro
- Field of View at 1,000 yds: 288 ft (87.8 m)
- Close Focus Distance: 13.1 ft (4.0 m)
- Eye Relief: 0.71 inches (18 mm)
- Relative Brightness: 17.6
- Waterproof: No
- Weight: 27.7 oz (785 g)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.1 x 7.4 x 2.2 inches (130 x 189 x 55 mm)
- Olympus Pathfinder 10 X 42 Exps I Binocular