Lens x Finder - Experience the Extreme Shooting Sensation
The combination of versatile & functional Fujinon lens and a bright viewfinder give a sensational shooting experience.
Fujinon 30x Optical Zoom & Wide 24mm Zoom Lens
Highly Regarded by Professionals World-wide. The widely renown Fujinon Lenses are used popularly in numerous situations including satellites in outer space, TV/film, surveillance, and compact cameras. With the highly adept manufacture of Fujifilm, high precision optic and technology are provided for the best 24mm wide angle and 30x optical zoom.
Super EBC - Aiming for High Quality Images -
The lens elements used in the FinePix S4500 have been treated with multilayer Super EBC (Electron Beam Coating), the same process used for Fujinon broadcasting video lenses and large-format camera lenses acclaimed by professionals. Reducing ghosting and lens flare, the treatment promises clear image quality.
42-step Electronic Powered Zoom
The powered 30x zoom features smooth 42-step zoom control, giving you the ability to frame every shot with precision accuracy.
SR AUTO & Detection Functions
Equipped with SR AUTO, an auto 6 scene-recognition function with fully loaded detection functions that detect faces, blinks and smiles for clear optimized people photos.
6 Scene SR AUTO (Scene Recognition Auto)
Framed scenes are automatically detected and selected into appropriate camera settings: Portrait, Landscape, Night, Macro, Night Portrait, and Backlit Portrait.
Recognizes portraits by detecting the faces quickly in the frame and optimizing focus, brightness and white balance.
Scenic shots such as mountains and buildings are automatically recognized. Colors of the sky, forests, and flower fields are captured in vivid colors and depth.
For low-light and night-time scenarios, shutter speed and sensitivity are automatically adjusted, producing blur-free pictures with minimal noise.
Macro mode sets the focusing position of the details of small flowers or tiny subjects accurately.
Night Portrait When photographing people at night or in low light, SR AUTO optimizes flash range, shutter speed, and exposure of the portraits, while capturing smooth and luminous background.
Optimizes brightness of the faces that usually end up in shadow and underexposure caused by the light behind. Face DetectionFace Detection optimizes people pictures by detecting faces and adjusting focus and exposure to ensure bright, clear results.
High Performance Shooting Functions
Introducing high-performance shooting functions of Motion Panorama, Super Macro Shooting, Tracking Auto Focus, Instant Zoom and Zoom Bracketing Mode.
Lets you take panorama photos as simply as 1, 2, 3! The camera automatically stitches together three consecutive shots, with simple in-frame guidance to ensure the images are aligned. The resulting image is saved to the memory card as an impressive panorama.
Natural Light and with Flash
Can't decide whether it's best to use flash? Choose this mode, press the shutter and automatically capture the same scene twice: once with high sensitivity and natural light, and the second time with Intelligent Flash. Later choose one or keep both!
Easy Upload and Searching
Share pictures with friends and family, tagging pictures and movies for upload to Facebook and YouTube right in your camera.
Share Your Images With Built-in Social Networking
Don't wait until you get home to start choosing which pictures to upload to Facebook. Start the process in camera by tagging the pictures you want to share. The next time you connect to your home computer your images will upload automatically. The same goes for movie clips too, which can also be uploaded to YouTube.
- FinePix S4500
- 14.0 million pixels
- 1/2.3 - inch CCD with primary color filter
- Internal memory (none)
- SD / SDHC / SDXC memory card
- Fujinon 30x optical zoom lens
- f=4.3mm - 129.0mm, equivalent to 24 - 720mm on a 35 mm camera
- F3.1 (Wide) - F5.9 (Telephoto)
- 11 groups 15 lenses
- Approx. 6.7 x (up to approx. 201.0 x , with 30 x optical zoom)
- F3.1 / F8 (Wide)
- F5.9 / F8 / F20 (Telephoto) with ND filter
- Normal- Wide : Approx. 40 cm to infinity / 1.3 ft. to infinity; Telephoto : Approx. 2.8 m to infinity / 9.1 ft. to infinity
- Macro- Wide : Approx. 7 cm - 3.0 m / 2.7 in. - 9.8 ft.; Telephoto : Approx. 2.0 m - 3.0 m / 6.5 ft. - 9.8 ft.
- Super Macro- Wide : Approx. 2 cm - 1.0 m / 0.8 in. - 3.3 ft.
- Auto,Equivalent to ISO 64 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200* / 6400* (Standard Output Sensitivity)
- CCD shift typ
- 0.2-inch, approx. 200,000 dots, color LCD viewfinder approx. 97% coverage
- 3.0-inch, approx. 230,000 dots, TFT color LCD monitor, approx. 97% coverage
- 1280 x 720 pixels / 640 x 480 pixels / 320 x 240 pixels (30 frames/sec.) with monaural sound.
- 4 x AA type alkaline batteries (included) / 4 x AA type Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (sold separately)
- 4 x AA type lithium batteries (sold separately)
- 118.0 (W) x 80.9 (H) x 99.8 (D) mm / 4.6 (W) x 3.1 (H) x 3.9 (D) in.
- 543 g / 19.1 oz. (including batteries and memory card)
- Approx. 448 g / 15.8 oz. (excluding batteries and memory card)
- Alkaline batteries: Approx. 300frames (AUTO mode)
- Ni-MH rechargeable batteries : Approx 500 frames (AUTO mode)
- Lithium batteries : Approx. 700 frames (AUTO mode)
- FinePix S4500
- 4 x AA type alkaline batteries
- Shoulder strap
- USB-A/V cable
- Lens cap and Lens cap cord
- Owner's manual