For filmmakers and photographers who want the look and feel only possible with extreme wide angle and fisheye photography, the new Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM is a world-class choice. With its unique focal length range, the EF 8-15mm f/4L USM is the world's widest fisheye zoom lens. It delivers 180° diagonal angle of view images for all EOS SLR cameras with imaging formats ranging from full-frame to APS-C, and provides 180° circular fisheye images for full-frame EOS models. It features UD glass for suppression of chromatic aberration, a Subwavelength coating for reduced ghosting, a newly developed Fluorine coating that keeps soiling, smears and fingerprints to a minimum, has full-time manual focus for instant switching from AF to Manual operation, and is built to the standards of the amazing Canon L-series of lenses. This means the finest optics, the best construction and the best performance available, all in a lens designed to stimulate creativity and deliver stunning images every time.
Canon 8-15mm EF f/4L Fisheye USM Lens Specifications
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 15mm f/4.0
- Lens Construction: 14 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 180°
- Focus Adjustment: Lens extension via inner focusing and focus cam plus floating mechanism
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.16m / 6.2 in.
- Filter Size: Rear Gel Holder (accepts up to 3 pre-cut gel filters)
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 3.1 x 3.7 in, 19.1 oz. / 78.5 x 83.0mm, 540g
- Canon 8-15mm EF f/4L Fisheye USM Lens
- Lens cap