Now you can take great pictures anywhere, even underwater! This versatile camera can be taken into the water and down to depths of 10 feet. Featuring a large shutter lever for easy underwater shooting, it is the absolute perfect choice for a camera on the beach, in the waves, in the pool, in the rain, or any other place you can't or won't take your regular camera. Loaded with 27 exposures of sharp and colorful Fuji film, this single use camera is ready to go anywhere you do.
- Camera: Fujicolor QuickSnap Waterproof
- Film: Fujicolor SUPERIA 800 (ISO 800 / 30) 135 24 + 3 exp.
- Lens: 32 mm f/10, fixed focus lens
- Shutter Speed: 1/125 second
- Exposure Conditions: Outdoors on sunny or overcast days
- Subject-to-Lens Distance Open Air: Beyond 1 meter (3 ft.) (Outdoor daylight bright or cloudy-bright)
- Subject-to-Lens Distance Submerged: Between 1 to 3 meters (3 to 10 ft.) (Outdoor bright daylight clear water)
- Finder (of the main unit): Inverted Galilean-type Plastic Lens Finder
- Water Resistance (Pressure):Depth of up to 17 ft. (5 meters)
- Size: (WxDxH) 2 4/5 x 5 1/4 x 1 2/3 in. (73 x 133 x 42 mm)
- Weight: 6 oz. (170 g)