EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
For roughly a few buck less than the EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM the EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III offers everything that the former does except feature a DC motor instead of micro-motor USM. The lens is optimized for the larger image circle of full frame Canon DSLRs. It is ideal for wildlife and sports photography but will require a tripod to stabilize.
The optical system, construction, and exterior are the same as the EF 75-300 mm f/4-5.6 III USMs. The difference is that it uses a DC motor instead of a USM to drive the AF.
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Zoom Lens (Black)
Focal length range of 75-300mm
DC motor powering the AF system in place of USM (Ultra-sonic Motor)
13 lens elements arranged in 9 groups
Filter thread specification of 58mm
Closest focusing distance of 4.9
Polaroid Lens Cap Strap (Elastic Loop Fits All Cameras)
- Never Lose A Lens Cap Again
- Durable Adhesive Cap Tab Mounts Securely On Virtually Any Lens Cap
- Elastic Lens Loop Fits Even Larger Lens Barrels
Polaroid Tulip Lens Hood 58mm
- Unique Scalloped Design Prevents Lens Flare While Protecting Lens And Improving Contrast & Image Quality
- Can Be Used With Virtually Any Threaded Filter Or Lens Barrel
- Digital Hard Lens Hood With Rear Locking Ring
- Will Attach to Any Brand Lens That Has A Filter Mount / Diameter of 58mm.
NXE Matterhorn lens case - large
Polaroid Optics 58mm 3 Piece Camera Lens Circular Filter Set (UV, CPL, FLD)
- UV Protective Filter: Prevents loss of sharpness and contrast by filtering out UV rays and Haze. Protects Lens from scratches, scuffs and smudges
- CPL Circular Polarizer Filter: Uses Polaroids patented Polarizing techonolgy to give you total "on location" control of color saturation, make skies bluer, grass greener-even eliminate surface reflections from glass and water - all with picture perfect results
- FLD Fluorescent Filter: Eliminates that annoying greenish "tinge" which fluorescent lights add to photos.
- Includes Nylon Filter Case
Focal Length & Maximum Aperture
13 elements in 9 groups
Diagonal Angle of View
32° 11' - 8° 15'
Front group rotating extension system with Micromotor
Closest Focusing Distance
1.5m/ 4.9 ft.
Max. Diameter x Length, Weight
2.8" x 4.8", 16.8 oz. / 71mm x 122mm, 480g