Lowepro redefines dry, with the DryZone 200: the first completely waterproof camera backpack. With sealed seams and a patented TIZIP zipper, this camera bag provides total water and weather protection.
Waterproof drypod Water-tight, patented TIZIP EasySeal zipper Sealed seams Customizable padded interior dividers Ergonomic, fully-adjustable backpack harness Tuck-away tripod holder Self-draining outer mesh pocket Inner mesh pocket Rubber carrying handle Attachment loops for SlipLock accessories Bold Yellow and Gray Colors
- Capacity: large 35mm or digital pro SLR; 4-5 lenses (up to 300mm f/2.8, which hood reversed); flash and accessories; or compact medium format system (like the Mamiya 645); or small field camera system; or a professional video system
- Size (Interior): 12W x 5.9D x 16.9H in
- Size (Exterior): 14.6W x 11.4D x 19.1H in
- Outer fabric: (backpack) water-resistant 600D TXP and 2000D ballistic nylon
- Outer Fabric WaterProof: (Waterproof Drypod) waterproof plastic-coated nylon
- Weight: 6.94lbs